Re: S.U. Carbs - Butterflies

To: Rosspemlee@aol.com
Subject: Re: S.U. Carbs - Butterflies
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 20:30:15 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I think your kid is the exception to the rule... these days... when a teenager
is
"into cars", it  means they know all the statistics, for all the latest hot
cars... and they know all about the latest bolt-on performance equipment that
they can buy.   It doesn't mean that they would actually dismantle and rebuilt
their own carbs or suspension, etc...   They either pay a shop to do it... or,
if
it's a bolt-on performance item, they might do it themselves... but only if one
Metrinch set, a crescent wrench, and one screwdriver bit set will do the job.

--Justin

P.S.   And teenagers today no longer mistake a Triumph for an MGB, like they
used
to... because they don't know what an MGB is.