Re: Totally Triumph Auction

To: "Musson, Carl" <musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu>, "'TR-List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Totally Triumph Auction
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 12:55:41 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Thanks for the plug, Carl.  I just wanted to point out that the use of the
TTA is %100 free of charge.  No costs to list, browse, buy or sell
whatsoever.  It's there.  If listers want to make use of this resource,
great.  If not, then that's fine, too.

Hope some of you TR guys will take a look at the new Totally Triumphs
Garage, however.  Getting lots of enthusiasic response from Spitfire owners,
but all the features I set up specifically for TR folk are going unnoticed
and unused.  The TTG is an organized, focused, serious discussion venue for
all things Triumph.  It's moderated, meaning only that flames and off-topic
posts are off-limits.  Forums can be subscribed to via e-mail, graphics can
be displayed within posts (great for troubleshooting reference), etc. Link
below.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
'68 LHD Spitfire Mk3 frame-off resto project
The Totally Triumph Garage forums  -- moderated, focused, friendly!
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!