British cars

To: Stag List <stag@digest.net>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: British cars
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 13:43:35 -0400
I just picked up a crankshaft I won on Ebay today. It was at a shop in
Poughkeepsie, NY, called Britannic Auto. Nice looking place, seemed like
nice people, I'll have to stop back when I've got time.

Quite a few interesting cars on the premises, in various states. Two of
the best looking Stags I've ever seen. A Jensen Interceptor. A Rover SD1
3500 looking like scrap. A number of Jag XJ6 cars in various state from
scrap to nice.

It looks like they do a combination of service and restoration.
--
George Richardson
Wyvern - '57 Triumph TR3, TS15559LT -