RE: Triumph on Speedvision (in car video)

To: "Randall Young" <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Subject: RE: Triumph on Speedvision (in car video)
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TRSix@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 07:49:06 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I've tried opening this file with both Windows Media Player 7 and Real Audio
Real Player 8 and it crashes both players. The RealPlayer returns a warning
message that says "This stream has non-standard MPEG-1 data".  Real Audio
even downloaded and installed a plug in before trying to play it. Windows
Media Player just performs "an illegal operation" and crashes. Any
suggestions??

Thanks
Bob Danielson
75 TR6 - Current Status at