Re: Return from VTR Colorado 2001 via TruckTransport?

To: Steven Newell <steven@cravetechnology.com>
Subject: Re: Return from VTR Colorado 2001 via TruckTransport?
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 14:49:07 -0400
Message text written by Steven Newell
>KMNTR6@aol.com wrote:

>  I would like to drive out to the VTR Convention in Colorado next summer,
but
> am dreading the drive back.  I am looking into finding a transport
company
> that will take 10-12 Triumphs back to the east coast (so I can fly home)
and
> then be able to divide the cost by 10 or 12. Is there anyone else besides
me
> that would be interested? If so I will check further.

You can leave it at my house and pick it up again at your convenience. I'll
keep
it in good running condition by working it into the rotation on occasion.
I'm
still hoping Dave Massey will move into my garage and my wife will OK the
Snap-on
set and the lift -- so Dave can take care of any work you have pending too.

<

If I get to drive his car all winter I WILL move into your garage!

Maybe I'll just drive it to the VTR in 2002.  (where will that one be?)

Dave