Re: Triumphs in the Movies....

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Triumphs in the Movies....
From: KMNTR6@aol.com
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2000 13:17:29 EDT
Shane

You have a good eye, it was shown only briefly. The movie "Forces of Nature"
was filmed here in Richmond, VA and one of our club members, Bruce Woodson
provided the 1974 brown TR6 for the scene in the movie. I believe it was
filmed 2 years ago. The actress in the scene (NOT Sandra Bullock, but the one
who played the maid of honor in the movie) wanted to buy the car from Bruce.
Bruce owns a garage where he repairs LBCs and other cars (- I use his
services when needed for my TR3 and my TR6). He told her it was a very rough
example and last I heard he was looking for a better car for her.

Later
Ken Nachman
Richmond Triumph Register
1974 TR6