Re: center-lock alloy wheels?

To: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>, " TR list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: center-lock alloy wheels?
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 00 06:45:59 -0700

>And here I thought you were going to send them to me for safekeeping!

Every once and a while I think of getting my TR3 a younger brother.  A
powder blue solid axle 4 with surry top, the alloy knockoffs and maybe
the factory type ralley trim keeps crossing my mind.

Or if the autocross bug bites me again I just may put soft tyres on the
wheels and tow thm to the track to put under the TR3.

They ARE nice looking wheels.

TeriAnn
                      http://www.overlander.net

  The world's most complete set of links connecting Rover 4X4 owners
  with Rover parts, service, accessory & sales companies world wide.