Re: Windshield Question

To: "Patrick Bitton" <pbitton@axess.com>
Subject: Re: Windshield Question
From: naldous@ccgmail.com
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 07:33:11 -040006:35:21 AM
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

I would suggest looking in a Moss Motors or Victoria British Parts Catalog,
determine its "as new" price, then take a percentage off for the conditoin
it is in.  That way, you can justify to him why you are asking a certain
price.
Nathan

"Patrick Bitton" <pbitton@axess.com>@autox.team.net on 09/01/2000 01:40:08
AM