Re: Hazard switch question

To: "Rob Switzer" <rswitzer@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Hazard switch question
From: Steve Reilly <Luckyone@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 00:10:53 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Rob,

I don't have a hazard switch on me to reference, but if you connect the
Green+red wire (Left -hand flasher lights) or the Green+white wire (Right
hand) to the Light green lead, the corresponding lights should flash.  If
not, the problem is elsewhere.

You can also test the switch with a multimeter to see if it is working
properly.  In one position, it should connect terminals 1+2.  In the other
position, terminals  3,5 and 6 should be connected together.

The switch should be wired up as follows:

Both Green/white and Green/red to terminals 6+3 (orientation doesn't matter)
Light green/?   to terminal 5 (the middle one)
Remaining Greens to terminals 2+1 (orientation doesn't matter)

Steve
'70 GT6+