Need a pic of a Yellow TR3

To: "TRlist" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need a pic of a Yellow TR3
From: "Pat" <pleask@mailhost.wlc.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 18:43:08 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
My quest continues to find a recipe that DuPont can translate to their
colour of the TR3A Pale Yellow Ditzler 81168 , or Primrose Yellow goes on
and on.

I know I have exhausted the lists knowledge but I have one more question on
this subject (for now !)

Do any of you know of anyone that has a TR painted either of these colours
that I can contract or scoop a picture from ? Or an internet photo ? Or
better yet, a chunk of the car/paint chip that the shops computer can look
at.

I have had two colours made up into a spray bomb for testing, both from a
1970 Mazda.. a Moonlight yellow and Flare yellow. (Both VERY similiar !).
Every one on the list says that the Mazda yellow is what is correct... but
it just seems to be to dark from what my brain recalls of seeing this colour
and I am VERY hesitant to paint my car and go yuk ! I need to see this on a
car and know just WHAT is on the car before I paint.

And I thought chosing a colour was going to be the fun part !

Thanks list.
Pat