Re: tr6 distributor

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: tr6 distributor
From: "Wendy Hart" <hartw@plastekgroup.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 16:35:14 -0400charset="Windows-1252"
Cc: <wenal@adelphia.net>
Hi all.

Thanks to everyone who's replied to my earlier message, the tips have been
useful.

However, I forgot to mention that I'm not having trouble with the car as it
is! In fact, I'm very happy with the way the car is running. The ignition
has been working very well; I have no complaints about it. The car runs
smoothly (if a little loud) and is strong. It's just that I have this
problem....

Little thoughts keep running through my head -- "How can I make it go
faster...?" "What can I do to make it better than it already is..?!"

Is there a clinical term for this condition?