Re: TRF Summer Party

To: Rikrock@aol.com
Subject: Re: TRF Summer Party
From: KTRIUMPH@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 20:47:45 EDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
In a message dated 8/23/00 9:39:55 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Rikrock@aol.com
writes:

<< I got to TRF Thursday evening.  Coming from the west on route 22, taking
the
 403 exit, I saw a guy setting up a series of signs on the exit ramp.  They
 were still there Friday morning, but gone by Friday noontime.  Did anyone
 else notice them?

 Rich Rock
 Pottstown, PA

No but I heard about them. Something about the "M" word?
BTW - I understand you were the absentee vendor? If you were I wanted to talk
to you about the TR3 starter, but couldn't find you. Oh well!

I was the guy walking around with the digital camera annoying everyone with
muted clicking sounds.

Ken Nuelle
58 TR3A
62 TR3B