Re: Pictures of listers

Subject: Re: Pictures of listers
From: Steven Newell <steven@cravetechnology.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 11:45:45 -0600
John Summers wrote:

> After reading that Dick Taylor is interviewed in the 6-Pack magazine
> and that there was a photo of him it occured to me that:  Someone ought
> to create a web site for those on the list (or not) to post a couple of
> photos of themselves and their LBCs.

Hmmm, if only... let me see, type type click type... here you go....

http://thelittlemacshop.com/trsite/osearch.php3

Um, of course Dan Beuttner gets all the credit, but you can see a nice
photo of me driving my TR4 home from the PO in Houston back in
February. Note how I don't have a care in the world, not realizing I'll soon
drop more than the purchase price on an engine rebuild. <g>

--
Steven Newell
Denver, CO