Re: Connecting an ammeter gauge

To: "Andy Dixon" <amdixon@erols.com>, "George Richardson" <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Subject: Re: Connecting an ammeter gauge
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 15:40:59 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
That's exactly what I thought George meant.  Thank goodness I didn't rush
out and try it -- RHD wiring harnesses on 33-year-old cars aren't easy to
come by!!  So I communicated privately with George who cleared things up.
Another lister though, Randall Young, REALLY sent me the detailed
instruction that I was hoping for.

Thanks to all.

Jeff