Re: Seattle area: may I borrow your spring compression tool?

To: "Erik Quackenbush" <erik@midwestfilter.com>
Subject: Re: Seattle area: may I borrow your spring compression tool?
From: "Jerry Oliver" <slantws@Home.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 13:27:59 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "triumphs list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Erik
Don't do it. Installing the lower spring pan over the studs is a nightmare
without a tool. I paid about $40.00 for one from TRF a number of years ago,
and am glad I did. I'm in Olympia, but driving 2 and 1/2  hours through
Seattle traffic (some say the worst in the US) wouldn't be worth that kind
of money to me.
Jerry Oliver
'66 TR4A