Re: Tr250 Parts needed

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Tr250 Parts needed
From: "Jerry Oliver" <slantws@Home.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 11:01:32 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "triumphs list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Joe (and list)
No, I didn't bring it up, except for a couple of items I was looking for at
the time. I have empathy for someone running their own business, as I do
too. I think Charles deserves to be cut some slack. I deal with a number of
vendors in my business. I've run into so many people who work for a large
company/corporation that simply don't care about having pride in what they
do and provide such lousy service and products. I often think, am I the only
one that bust his but every time for every customer? The only exception for
me is when a very few customers gets hostile or extremely rude. In my
younger days, I would respond with equal anger, but now I smile and agree
with them...drives the nutty ones crazy. I think people that are demanding
from the firms they deal with should double check how they are doing with
their own  customers. I swear, seems like were living in France about 1958:
everyone is rude, insolent, intolerant and incompetent...of course, except
me <grin>. Man, I am getting old.
Jerry