parts washer plans

To: ok_20_02@hotmail.com, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: parts washer plans
From: "john matthews" <john__matthews@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 11:14:30 PDT
Hi Will,

I tried to do this earlier this year, the trick is getting the right pump
and filtration system. I think I ended up with about $75 USD invested and
never got anything that worked well. To be fair I really didn't have the
space to do it correctly. If I were to do this again I would investigate the
services that others have refered to here (safteykleen)?

However, if you're really looking for plans you may want to subscribe to the
"shop talk" list on MJB's server. These guys really know their tools......

If you are located near San Jose, CA or are willing to pay shipping I'll
give you a heck of a deal on the pieces I have.

Cheers,

John Matthews