The Massey odessy continues....

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: The Massey odessy continues....
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 20:14:23 +0100
Just thought I would report in for Dave and Linda Massey.  They stopped
by my place (Lincoln, NE) about 2 hours ago on the final leg of their
journey back to St. Louis from VTR Portland.  They both looked a tad bit
toasted from the 100 degree temps they've been driving through!!

Dave has all the bugs worked out of the TR8 with the exception of the 1/2"
deep layer of bugs that have glued themselves to the front of the car!  If all
goes according to plan they should be home sometime LATE this evening.

Anyway, all is well with them and other than a large dose of sunburn they
are both doing fine!

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)
My Triumph Web Site Http://www.141.com/triumphs (updated 12/12/99)
My Dodge Web Site Http://www.141.com/dodge (updated 4/7/99)

1964 Spitfire4 BFC25720L -- Now camber compensated!
1962 TR4 CT288L -- lots & lots of teeny pieces
1962 TR3B TCF1564L (in the barn)
1953 Mayflower TT29490LDL (in the driveway)
1951 1/2 ton Dodge Truck B-3-B-108