RE: Undercoating removal

To: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>, "Alan Myers" <reagntsj@ricochet.net>, "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Undercoating removal
From: "Eric Conrad" <econrad@teal.csn.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 10:40:15 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
I'm also in a similar position.  However, I'm spending more of my time on my
engine right now.  If anyone used this "undergone", please report back on
how well it works, and how many spray cans to use for an average TR.

I also thought the $40 for two scrapers was a little excessive.  Matter of
fact, I kept reading the list of what was included to see if I had lost my
reading comprehension skills.  You can be Eastwood is banking that we have -
or that we are too lazy to get our own scrapers.

Oh, capitalism!  8^)

Eric
'76 TR6 -- frame off restoration.