Re: autocross (was Triumphest 2000)

To: "Al" <Albert.Hart@Trans.ge.com>, "Scott S" <Spangenb@spectrumcontrol.com>
Subject: Re: autocross (was Triumphest 2000)
From: "Wendy Hart" <hartw@PLASTEKGROUP.COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 10:00:40 -0400charset="Windows-1252"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
For those of you interested in an SCCA autocross with a bit of a twist, this
weekend (8/12 & 8/13) is the Misery Bay Region's "Global Shoot Out" in Erie,
PA. It's a two day Solo II event, with your entry fees to be donated to the
local 2nd Harvest Food Bank of Northwest Pennsylvania.

Drivers compete in two ways: they compete in their respective classes as any
other Solo II event, and they are also grouped into one of three teams based
on the make of their car (American, European and Asian). Check out the link
for more information: http://frontpage.erie.net/mbrscca/autox_charity.htm .
It's a lot of fun, there are prizes for everyone, it's for a great cause and
this weekend's weather is forecasted as "Partly Sunny, highs around 75 - 80
degrees"!

Hope to see you there,

Wendy Hart
1975 Triumph TR6 (SCCA FSP)
1976 Triumph TR7 (future IT car?)
1992 Dodge Ram 250 (to bail out the 6)
1998 Jeep Cherokee Sport (yes, it's touched dirt)
1986 Dodge Shelby Charger
1984 Dodge Shelby Charger (SCCA EProduction)