Re: SU Carbs on TR6

To: "Steve Nabors" <topdown@eudoramail.com>, "The List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SU Carbs on TR6
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 22:45:07 -0500
I'd keep the stock cam.  You might want to go autocrossing sometime, and
Street Prepared is nice category for a TR6.  No cam changes allowed, but you
can do anything you like with the carbs.  Want to spend some money and get
something really nice?  Fuel injection.  The stuff out there now can be
programmed with a laptop.

1970 Lotus Europa, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1986 Chev Suburban
"If I can do it, it's not art"  - Red Green