TR6: Rimmer exhaust questions

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6: Rimmer exhaust questions
From: "canada" <canada@voyageronline.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 22:21:55 -0400
Listers:

Does anyone know of a photo anywhere on the net of a Rimmer SS sport exhaust
(large singe tube) that will fit a '76 TR6?  Better still, does anyone
within 150 miles of Chattanooga, TN have one installed?  It seems I've read
about such a system and would like to actually see/hear one before I buy.

Am I correct that they come with an SS manifold?

Rimmer's online catalog lists a "USA spec single pipe (pre-72)"  (RR1167),
and a "Sport system twin box" (RR1153), but I can't find a single-pipe, SS
sports system with manifold for a later model 6 listed anywhere.

Any guidance greatly appreciated.

Ian
CF57345U +O