Re: My TR 4A

To: Michael Ferguson <fergie@ntplx.net>, Triumph Newsgroup <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: My TR 4A
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 20:46:21 -0700
Oh.... and thanks to Michael Ferguson... I will soon have a nice new nifty TR
4 valve cover... to replace my TR 4A cover...

(I'm going to have it rechromed, not that it wasn't in great shape to start
with.  And I'm changing to the 4 cover,  for aesthetic reasons.  Of course I
will continue to use my silicone valve cover gasket to seal it!  : )