Re: North Carolina folks.

To: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>, <british-cars@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <lotus-cars@lists.best.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: North Carolina folks.
From: "Ken and Elizabeth" <BethKen@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 08:27:58 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
I thought I posted my "NC" query the other day, but I haven't seen it yet.
I've been tracing the history of my 1970 GT6+, and found out it was bought
by a PO in or near Winston-Salem in either the winter of 88, or 89. It was
dark blue and "ratty". Since GT6s are kinda rare, I was wondering if any NC
folks might know whose car it was. If not, do you know any local Triumph
aficionados who might?

Ken Shapiro
1970 GT6+
KC81872L