TRF Summer Party

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TRF Summer Party
From: "Michael Ferguson" <fergie@ntplx.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2000 20:24:26 -0500
Haven't seen much on the List about the TRF bash. Just thought I'd check to
see who's planning on making the trek. I haven't decided yet whether or not
I'm going, but now that my brakes are fixed, my OD is working like a champ
(two O-rings and a fiber washer even stopped the LEAKS...not a DROP!),
replaced a muffler that blew apart, got rid of the rear-end rattle (bad
shock), and discovered that my car would actually make it from CT to
Virginia and back, I'm tempted.

I've never been to Armagh, but it does sound like fun. 6000 miles RT from
Connecticut to Portland OR was a bit much, but maybe this one...

So who's going?

Michael Ferguson
1959 TR3A  TS53990L...O!!