RE: TR3 in Boston

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TR3 in Boston
From: RTriplett@bjservices.com
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 08:36:47 -050008/02/2000 08:36:28 AM
Cc: Day.John@fin.gc.ca

>While on that subject, my wife & I were recently down to Cape Cod (or is
it
>'Cad'), and we saw a black TR3A with Panasports going the opposite way on
>hwy 28. Any Listers know of that one? Cheers, JD

Just returned from three week driving vacation, from Texas with stops in
Memphis, Nashville, Niagra Falls, Toronto, Philadelphia, Washington,
Rochester (NY) and North Carolina.  I saw ONE LBC, a red AH 3000 in Rush,
New York. Not even one MG.  Pretty disappointing.  Sure, sure, I COULD have
driven the TR3 or Spitfire, but, again, I only had three weeks!
Richard