Re: dual braking system

To: Chad & Ariane Jester <ajester@kscable.com>
Subject: Re: dual braking system
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2000 09:45:19 -0500
Cc: derek evans <derek_evans@yahoo.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Why didn't I think of that?

WAIT!  I did think of that.  In fact that is exactly what I did on my
race car project.  Although it sounds easier than it actually was.  Not
only did I have to bound the firewall a lot more than a "dimple", but I
had to cut the top of the right hand brace to properly clear the pipes
that screw into the side rather than the front of the MC.  Now If I can
just get the MC to quit leaking back I will have this puppy hunting!

Joe