Re: Remember this on 4th of July

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Remember this on 4th of July
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 21:50:56 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi Carl
As a Brit, I think it is good that you have brought this to everyone's
attention, it is a moving piece and I find the stories my father tells, and
the things I have seen regarding the second world war have much in common,
preserving our freedom being the most important. Be proud of your history,
both national and family!

Graham.
2.5 PI MKII
Sprinted Dolomite