Etiquette ?

To: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Etiquette ?
From: J&E <ebk@buffnet.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 10:55:04 -0500
Hi List!
        I have waited to reply on this thread for TR Digest people to respond,
too. I have received some privet E-mails on this thread & I do beleive
that all replies are valad.
        The consenses is:
1- Post replies to indivadules as well as to the TR List.
2- When posting personial replies, Don't give the persons name, but make
        the post in reworded form.
3- Post follow-up of results from TR List, & private posts.

        I shall try to remember to post the results of posts, when I get a
chance to work on my car. [Which is when I'm finish off the garage.]
Please Don't hold your breath on this part for it's been almost a year
of working on it, & I'm only about 1/2 done.  :>)  -Cosmo Kramer