re: replies without the old message snipped out

To: <triumphs-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: replies without the old message snipped out
From: "Roy" <techman@metrolink.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 23:27:31 -0400charset="Windows-1252"
Folks,

A friendly suggestion:
In most cases, it seems it would be more than satisfactory for a person
making a reply to the list in regard to a posted item, to either give a few
word synopsis, or at least to snip out the majority of the posting they are
replying to and leave only the key point.

I found Dan's original message about his manual to be interesting, but, hey,
by the 8th or 9th time I had to scroll past the ENTIRE THING tagged onto
someone's reply or comment about it, I felt like I was in the movie
Groundhog Day with Bill Murray. When making a reply, please consider this.
It is an awful lot of bits to have to download and delete.

Roy
'60 TR3a TS63103LO (in restoration)
techman@metrolink.net