RE: VTR 2000

To: "'GuyotLeonF@aol.com'" <GuyotLeonF@aol.com>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: VTR 2000
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 19:58:12 -0700
Leon :

If you don't mind driving a bit, there are two Motel 6s about 7 miles from
Beaverton, in a town called Tigard, that charges $40 or $45 a night for one
person.  I believe the rate rises to $46 or $51 for two people.  (The lower
rate is Sunday - Thursday.)  You can find more info on the Motel 6 web site
at http://www.motel6.com/

Randall