Re: intriguing Engine question

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: intriguing Engine question
From: Steve Reilly <Luckyone@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 17:59:15 -0400
Members,

  Thanks to all who have responded.  Your input has helped me greatly in
discovering exactly what configuration my "parts" gt6 is.  I do not plan to
restore this car, but I intend to keep it as intact as possible (including
non-stock engine).  The carbs are CD150's.
  As the carbs are the "smaller brother" to the original engine's carbs,
what would be the difference anyway?  Would there have been any noticeable
difference to the driver?