Great LBC Show

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Great LBC Show
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 06:09:05 -0400
What a nice time at Sunday's Show of Dreams in Milford, NH.  Good people,
good show.  The weather forecast was for a sunny day, so of course it
started raining just after noon.  We put the top on the TR, added the
Roadster Factory rebuilt side curtains (used for the first time) and had a
pleasant 50 mile drive home in the rain, through pretty country roads.  It's
the first time I have ever driven the TR in the rain!  Everything worked
including the heater/defogger that I rebuilt, and  we were nice and dry and
enjoyed the entire day.  Saw listers Brian Sanborn, Michael Ferguson, and
Roger Colson.  Roger's new smallmouth TR3 has lots of potential, and he was
busily replacing points and coil after pushing the car into the show.  Lucky
that Michael had a spare ignition coil in his boot.

Sumner Weisman
62 TR3B