Quality Business Practice From One of Our Own - LBC Related

To: TR Newsgroup <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Quality Business Practice From One of Our Own - LBC Related
From: Gary & Priscilla Klein <gklein@toad.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2000 10:15:37 -0400
Fellow Scions,

It seems that people are sometimes too anxious or quick to criticize but
hesitant or are slow to praise a good turn.  I want to relate a pleasant
outcome to a temporary inconvenience that I recently experienced, owing
to the outstanding support and backing of Brian Schlorff, and his
partner Keith, at Power British.

I'd contacted Brian over the Winter about a tranny and J OD for my '75
TR6.  It took a few months and they delivered the unit to me in mid May
at the Carlisle Import show.  I installed the unit over the Memorial Day
weekend and all went well until my inaugural test drive that Monday when
I discovered that I had no 3rd gear!

I was naturally a bit disappointed (thought only temporarily) until I
rang up Brian the next day.  We discussed the symptoms and he quickly
agreed to come down to pick up my car the following weekend (120 miles
one-way), repair it in his shop, and return the car the following
weekend.  True to his word, everything went as promised.  We took the
car out for a test drive upon delivery and all was fine.

So thanks, Brian.  You offer a terrific warranty!

Absolutely no financial interest.  Just a fully satisfied customer.

Gary
Digest  '75 TR6
Severn, MD

PS  I finished the interior re-installation this week and took it out
last night.  An OD is sure nice!