Re: 2000 / 2500 Transmissions vs. TR6 Correction

To: canada@voyageronline.net, econrad <econrad@teal.csn.net>, "'Triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 2000 / 2500 Transmissions vs. TR6 Correction
From: " " <canada@voyageronline.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 22:15:42 -0400
Eric & Listers--

I should correct one small error in my earlier post:  the rear output flange
of the 2000 saloon J-type OD unit had to be re-drilled to mate with the prop
shaft flange (Atlanta Imports did this before it left their shop).  There
were also machining marks on the rear of the unit, but I'm not certain they
were necessary to avoid the frame or mate with the rear mount bracket as I
stated in my earlier post.  Sorry for any confusion.

Ian