type of grease to use on Aluminium

To: "sujit roy" <sujitroy@hotmail.com>
Subject: type of grease to use on Aluminium
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 13:29:05 -0400
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by "sujit roy"
>I've seen people use a special type of grease that they use on spark plugs

when installing them into aluminium cylinder heads.  This grease, I'm
assuming prevents dissimilar metals causing a reaction.  Is there a
particular brand that I should use here in the states?  Is it also a good
idea to use it on bolts that go into the cylinder head?
I'm also assuming this grease can with stand extreme temperatures.

Sujit
<

Sujit,

I always use anti-sieze on the htreads of my spark plugs.  Even on cast
iron blocks.

Dave
80 TR8