Re: diagram [wiring, '74 TR6] (fwd)

To: "the Blantons" <blanton@olypen.com>, "Scions of Stanpart" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: diagram [wiring, '74 TR6] (fwd)
From: emanteno@attglobal.net
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 09:51:29 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
> From: the Blantons <blanton@olypen.com>
> To: vtr-www@vtr.sanders.com
> Subject: diagram
>
> I am pulling my hair out!!!!  Trying to find a wiring diagram for a 1974
> Triumph TR6, comm. no. CF20031 U Do you know where I can find one?  Any
> help would be great.  Thanks Gene

The Bentley manual for TR6's through 76 has a couple of later wiring
diagrams in the front of the book, around page 17, as opposed to the earlier
diagrams at the back of the book. They are pretty good.

In a month or 2, you will have the opportunity to buy a book by Dan Masters
called "TR250/TR6 Electrical Handbook". If you want the best and most
accurate info on your car, it will be contained in that book.

NFI, but I have seen the book and it is awesome.

Irv Korey
74 TR6 CF22767U
CT52499 VSCDA Group 2 #58
Highland Park, IL