TR-6 for sale

To: "Triumphant Ones \(E-mail\)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR-6 for sale
From: "Tom Gentry" <tgentry@acrux.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 08:38:03 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
This is my autocross/open track modified TR-6.  I should have some pics to
send out soon.  A broken valve spring caused it to swallow a valve.  No
cylinder damage, very light gouging of the piston.  I have replaced all the
valve springs and have a replacement valve, it just needs to go to the shop
for a new valve guide.  I don't seem to have the time to work on it.

If you're interested, let's talk.

Tom Gentry

1972 TR-6 Description:
Vintage Triumph Register National Autocross 1995 - 2nd place
Madison Sports Car Club 1996 Season Class Champion
Painted with 2 part urethane, Ford Dark Jade Metallic.
Tan interior, stereo, etc.
Light frontal crash damage (van backed into it).

Engine:
10:1 compression; ported and polished head; competition cam; intake manifold
port matched; tubular exhaust header port matched; custom dual exhaust,
Lucas Sport coil; Crane ignition wires

Suspension:
Carrera front shocks; Apple Hydraulic HD rear shocks, Prime 15x7 wheels (BBS
style) with General 215/60HR- 15 tires; lowered approximately 1.5"; solid
steering rack mount; delrin front suspension bushings

Brakes:
Braided Stainless lines on front; Repco Metalmaster pads; DOT5 Silicone
brake fluid.

General:
Holbrecht roll bar custom modified with diagonal brace and harness bar.