Re: accidents in triumphs

Subject: Re: accidents in triumphs
From: "steven@cravetechnology.com" <steven@cravetechnology.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 12:44:40 -0600
Gary Nafziger wrote:

> reading one post mentioning an accident in a 6........made me
> think........has anyone experienced an accident in a triumph or small
> british sports car??
>
> Roll over?? with or without roll bar??  Care to share??

I mentioned this in an earlier post, but I met a kid who is restoring his
Dad's '62 TR4 -- which Dad had rolled back in college. Rest of the story,
the kid said that the car came to rest upside down, with his pop resting
cozily -- and unscratched -- in the rear bench seat.

I presume he was in the driver's seat before the roll, didn't think to
ask. Might explain the roll.

--
Steven Newell
Denver, CO