Re: TR4 O/D op. valve ball size

To: "Nyberg Peter" <Peter.Nyberg@lio.se>
Subject: Re: TR4 O/D op. valve ball size
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 00:08:57 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hi Peter
I think I saw yesterday that the ball diameter should be 5/16" or near as
damn it 8mm (7.937mm) so either would do, also if you look in the archive
for the list there is a posting I sent in some time back as a technical tip
on reseating the ball on the seat, if your car has had a 1/4" ball in it,
you would be well advised to do it, if you can't find it in the archive I
will try to find it, I cleared my outbox and put it in a zip file so not
easy to access immediately!

Graham.
2500PI MKII
Sprinted Dolomite