the lister in SF who emailed Léon on vacation in Medford?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: the lister in SF who emailed Léon on vacation in Medford?
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 18:20:12 EDT
Hi Gang,

I'm back here in the UK now from southern Oregon, quite a shock, the change
in temperature etc let me tell you. One thing I did notice during my sojourn
Stateside is that I saw precisely zero, zilch, nix, nada Triumphs during my
time there!
I did, however, see quite a few very average looking late model MGB roadsters
and Midgets floating around. Lots of rather nice Mustangs and Pontiac GTO's
though.
(wash my mouth out!)

I wonder if the kind gentleman from this list who took the time to email me
from the San Francisco area whilst i was over there would be so kind as to
make himself known to me once more. My sincere apologies for losing your
original mailing,but I am a victim of AOLs rather strange email  (read it
while abroad, but don't ever expect to see it again system!)...hmmm

Looking forward to hearing from you sir.

Thanks again

Léon F Guyot

Triumph Sports Six Club
International Liaison Secretary
1963 Triumph Vitesse 2-Litre Convertible
Wimbledon, London, England.