Re: heater fan motor

To: Lftlesl@aol.com
Subject: Re: heater fan motor
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 11:46:10 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
There's no source of parts for these heaters or motors, although there's
not much that can go wrong with the motor. You can hook it up to 12
volts directly, it doesn't need a relay and it doesn't matter how you
connect it up.

If the motor shaft turns freely, most likely it'll work.

--
George Richardson
Wyvern - '57 Triumph TR3, TS15559LT -