'67 TR4A IRS for sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: '67 TR4A IRS for sale
From: MOWOGMAN@aol.com
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 10:54:32 EDT
In Sheboygan, WI   920-467-8682
not mine, no financial interest, etc, etc!

Freshly repainted, although the top rear fender seams are not there.   no
emergency brake handle.  no bumpers on car? looks to have early TR6 seats
(I'm not a TR4 expert.   Engine compartment very clean, engine complete and
very clean.  rust pinholes (can see through) under the battery.   solid wheels
sign says $6700.   I did not talk to the seller and have no idea if it runs
or not, although it looks like it should.

John.