Re: TR6 Brake Booster Help? Yeah Right!!

To: Don Marshall <marshall@nefcom.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Brake Booster Help? Yeah Right!!
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 09:59:13 -0400
Cc: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by Don Marshall
>At 07:45 AM 6/10/00 -0700, Randall wrote:
>

>levilevi@home.com wrote:
>>
>> Nomex underwear on, but don't bother cause I ain't answering posts
>> either.
>
>Next time, try taking the knot out first !

Reminds me of a goodly percentage of the US population...

Simply by virtue of being a citizen, or in this case a member of the list,
they think the rest of the population must give them whatever they want,
and RIGHT NOW, DAMMIT.  If they don't get what they want right away, they
immediately go on the attack and brand everyone else as bigots, losers, and
various kinds of "phobes".

No doubt the rest of the world is the same way, but it does get tiresome..

Don Marshall
Nomex is in the closet...
<

I don't know what happened.  Bud isn't normally this way.  It must be the
100 degree heatwave Colorado had this past week.

All things will pass (with apolgies to George Harrison)

Dave