Re: Which drive do people like!, & some GT6 camshaft & head info

To: William Hooper <rotoflex@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Which drive do people like!, & some GT6 camshaft & head info
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2000 08:25:39 -0700
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net

William Hooper wrote:

> I have two bits of paper with recommendation for replacement of the rotoflex
> suspension with the swing rear spring suspension (snip)

As promised, I contacted Kas and here's his reply:

"I find it hard to believe that I would have at any time recommended changing
from a independant rear suspension to a swing axle type.  I have said some
silly things along the way but I'd sure like to see proof of this one.  I
don't remember us ever using the swing spring.( I do remember testing a car
with the swing spring though, and found it okay)  We made our own springs
and used other ways of making the suspension to what we felt was necessary."

Regards,
Joe Curry