Big Garage Sale

To: "Triumphant Ones \(E-mail\)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Big Garage Sale
From: "Tom Gentry" <tgentry@acrux.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 13:08:54 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I have a lot of Triumph stuff that I need to get rid of before I move later
this summer.  Everything is located in Rockford, IL.  If you're interested
in anything please let me know.  Prices are negotiable, I need to get rid of
this stuff.  I'm giving the list first crack at this stuff, then it will go
for general sale.  Thanks for all the help and encouragement over the years.

1972 TR-6, Overdrive.  Set up for Autocross. Some minor body damage to
front.
1959 Model 10 Sedan, fully disassembled project car, complete with many
spares.
TR-6 Engine/Transmission, complete from carbs to oilpan, ran fine when it
was removed years ago.
TR-250 Transmission.
TR-6 Factory Hard Top, needs headliner and a couple minor trim pieces.
TR-250/6 Soft Top frame.
TR-6 Original Wire Wheels with Michelin Red Line tires, worn but useable.
TR-250 Gauges
TR-250 Dash
TR-250 Fuel tank.
TR-250/6 Differential, bad ring gear (I think)
TR-250 Grille, good condition
TR-250 bare head with manifold.
TR-250 short block, won't turn
Spitfire engine (early), rebuilt.

I have other misc. TR-6/250 parts, let me know what you need.

Tom Gentry
Life is too short to drive boring cars!