Re: Intermittent Vibration

To: gt6driver@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Intermittent Vibration
From: "Butch Lewis" <butchl@eudoramail.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2000 08:33:15 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
John,
   I agree with Jochen. I have a much more severe vibration that I have traced
to my diff (mine occurs at low speed (10 mph). I will probably open it up this
weekend to narrow down the specific cause. If it is the diff, and you only
experience the vibration when decelerating, you may be lucky enough that you
have only poor mesh in the diff that can be corrected with shim replacement.

   Butch
   63 TR4