Re: TR6 Front bumper for sale?

To: slatonj@vci.net
Subject: Re: TR6 Front bumper for sale?
From: Joseph J Burlein <tr6guy@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2000 09:53:52 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I have a rechromed bumper that I think is from a 74.  It has the
overrider and fog holes pre-drilled however.  If you are still
interested....

On Tue, 30 May 2000 22:25:53 -0500 "Jeff Slaton" <slatonj@vci.net>
writes:

>     Yes I know this request is in vain, however I'll still make it.
> Is
> there any one out there who had a real nice front bumper they would
> like to
> sell me.  My car is a  74 with the turning indicators on the body
> not he
> bumper and the car has overriders.  My bumper is a good candidate
> for a
> rechrome but I'm trying to save the expense.
>
> Jeff  Slaton

Joe Burlein
72 TR-6
Melbourne, FL

Real cars are designed to carry only two people, anything else is just a
bus.

http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.