Re: What's your *best* bit of Treasure?

To: JC <jc@gt6.co.uk>
Subject: Re: What's your *best* bit of Treasure?
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 17:32:46 -0400
Cc: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>, Triumph 2000 Register <2000-register@autox.team.net>
I've got two Holley fuel injection systems designed for American V8s
that I hope to adapt to my Stag at some point. I've also got lots of
TR3, TR6 Jaguar and Stag parts, but those are the most useless and the
most carefully treated bits in my collection.

--
George Richardson
Wyvern - '57 Triumph TR3, TS15559LT -