GT6 + 75 Spit = Spit6

To: <triumphs-owner@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>, <spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com>, <NASS@egroups.com>
Subject: GT6 + 75 Spit = Spit6
From: wizardz@toad.net
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 20:58:48 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Well I did it!  Yep...

After buying the gold GT6 in Virginia Beach VA last weekend
(stole it)  I just bought a 1975 Spitfire less than an hour ago.
my camera is downloading images as I type.

1975 ... ALL ORIGINAL...   NO RUST  kyb adjustable shocks
up front, new leafspring and air shocks in the rear.
new tires, brakes ...just needs cosmetics and paint.
Single rail tranny and engine in excellent shape!

I can take this one down as is and get it legally inspected
as it sits.  ANOTHER STEAL!

So now I have both of the major ingredients for a crisp
Spit6.

Paul Tegler   wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com  (new
format)